Wednesday 24 July 2013

Need Video Help? 7 Simple One Line Video Tips




7 Simple Online Video Marketing Secrets: Choosing The Best Video Camera





Choosing the best video camera for your online video marketing thatâ€s simple to use and under $200 is easier now thanks to the Flip Camera and Kodakâ€s Zi8.





I first learned how great the Flip camera is two years ago. It was so simple that my children grabbed it (age 10 years and 6 years old) and started to make their own videos. My 6 year old son grabbed one time when I was taking a nap. After singing some songs into the camera, he got the idea of playing a joke on and video me while taking a nap!





Forget the expensive big and heavy expensive cameras. I put mine back up in my closet now. My favorite is the Kodak ZI8. I shoot most of my online video marketing shots with this camera now. One reason why I like it so much is it has an external mic port. In addition the Zi8 includes electronic image stabilization delivering a very respectable video quality in High Definition or Standard Definition all under $200.





While this online video marketers secret camera tool may not be perfect, it is stillone of the best cameraâ€s that you can easily use for your video campaigns.





One detail you need to be aware of when using this camera. All of these pocket camcorders may advertise as High Definition models, but they still can not compare to the true HD camcorders that have more superior lenses and sensors.





With that being said, the Flip and others do have a great image quality and the companies continue improve. The Kodak Zi8 is the first small camcorder to boast of a 1080p 30 p video campture and 5 megapixel still image capture.





If I am just uploading my videos to YourTube or Facebook, I still use the basic WVGA which doesnâ€t take as much memory card space and is easy to edit on my Mac Book.





I also carry a Flip Mino Camcorder for spontaneous video. I have learned a lesson though. This camcorder stays hidden in my purse away from my childrenâ€s hands!.


No comments:

Post a Comment